Online test taken by SAP with association with Hackerrank, time complexity and data structures were included in multiple choice questions along with algorithms and DBMS questions.
And two questions were of coding which included a question to pair two items in the in ascending order.
Second was to design compiler question in which we were asked to make a function which shows whether the braces of any type are closed or not. Answer was to give Yes if all are closed and No if Either one is left to be open or closed.
All over practicing coding on hackerrank or on online coding platforms like geeksforgeeks will help you clear the test.
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Online Exam
- Lynk Logistics First online round | On-Campus
- Grofers Interview Experience | Online Round
- GS Labs Interview | Set 1
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 11
- SAP Labs FTE 2019(On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 7
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 6 (Experienced)
- SAP Labs Interview Questions | Set 9 (Fresher)
- SAP Labs Interview Questions | Set 8 (Bangalore)
- Moonfrog Labs Interview Experience | Set 3
- GS Labs Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 16 (On campus)
- Moonfrog Labs Interview Experience | Set 4
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience | Set 2
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.