SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 32 (For Data Scientist)
Round 1: I didn’t gave the test as it didn’t open for my department. But during the interviews day they called for walk in interviews and went for that. I had only 1 round after which they said I ‘ll be having the second round but they might have got enough good students so that I had no 2nd round. Questions:
- Why Data Scientist Profile
- how would you find top 5 articles in web. (what are the criteria(viewership) and how would you find)
- how would separate names based on the gender from websites.
- what is clustering and classification. give examples
- What all classification algorithms I know and difference between classification and regression
- Explain my project and algorithm I used(LDA).
- Asked what I did using mysql.
- Asked about my BTP
- Asked which OS i use. I said ubuntu (written in my CV). What command to use to know which all processes are running right now?
Everything went well but didn’t get shortlisted for 2nd round.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...