This AWS tutorial is designed for beginners and professionals to learn AWS’s basic and advanced concepts. Learn about the various topics of AWS such as introduction, history of AWS, global infrastructure, features of AWS, IAM, storage services, database services, application Services, etc., and other AWS products such as S3, EC2, Lambda, and more. By the end of this tutorial, readers will have a basic understanding of what AWS is and how it can be used to support their computing needs.
AWS or Amazon Web Services is a cloud computing platform that offers on-demand computing services such as virtual servers and storage that can be used to build and run applications and websites. AWS is known for its security, reliability, and flexibility, which makes it a popular choice for organizations that need to store and process sensitive data.
Prerequisites to Learn AWS
Before jumping to the AWS Tutorial, it’s recommended to have a basic foundational understanding of operating systems, computer networking, basic coding commands in Linux terminals, and some prior knowledge of cloud computing.
AWS Tutorial – Table of Content
Introduction to AWS
AWS IAM – Identity and Access Management
Computing in AWS
Section 1 – AWS EC2 – Backbone of AWS
Section 2 – AWS EBS – Elastic Bean Stalk
Section 3 – AWS EBS – Elastic Block Store
Section 4- AWS AMI
Section 5 – AWS Load Balancer
Section 6 – AWS Lambda
Section 7 – AWS CloudWatch
Section 8 – AWS AutoScaling
Section 9 – Other Elastic Computes (ECS, EKS, ECR)
AWS Storage Services
AWS Application Services
AWS Database Services
AWS VPC – Virtual Private Cloud
AWS Billing and Management
Machine Learning and IoT
AWS Interview Questions
AWS Interview Question latest – 2023
Advantages of AWS
Here are Some Advantages of Amazon Web Services are –
- Cost Efficient – AWS does not necessitate any upfront investment, long-term commitment, or minimum expense for the setup of Cloud Infrastructure.
- Flexibility – AWS offers Effortless hosting of Applications and it provides instant availability of new features and technology.
- Scalability – AWS offer Features like AutoScaling and Elastic Load Balancing and their scale Increase and Decrease according to demand or traffic on the application.
- Security – AWS provides end-to-end encryption technology and privacy to its customers.
Application of AWS
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is being increasingly adopted by many large enterprises such as Netflix, McDonald’s, Airbnb, NASA, and Samsung to expand their businesses. AWS offers a variety of applications, some of which include:
- Storage and Backup
- Social Networking
- Mobile Apps
AWS or Amazon Web Services is a powerful cloud computing platform that offers a wide range of on-demand computing services such as virtual servers and storage. This tutorial has provided a brief introduction to cloud computing and given an overview of the various AWS products and services that are available. By the end of this tutorial, readers will have a solid understanding of AWS.
Lost in the complex landscape of DevOps? It's time to find your way! Enroll in our DevOps Engineering Planning to Production
Live Course and set out on an exhilarating expedition to conquer DevOps methodologies with precision and timeliness.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive DevOps Curriculum
- Expert Guidance for Streamlined Learning
- Hands-on Experience with Real-world Scenarios
- Proven Track Record with 100,000+ Successful DevOps Enthusiasts