Java OpenCV Programs – Basic to Advanced
Java is a popular programming language that can be used to create various types of applications, such as desktop, web, enterprise, and mobile. Java is also an object-oriented language, which means that it organizes data and behaviour into reusable units called classes and objects. Java is known for its portability, performance, security, and robustness.
OpenCV is an open-source library that provides a comprehensive set of computer vision and machine learning algorithms. OpenCV can be used to perform tasks such as face detection, object recognition, image segmentation, optical flow, feature extraction, and more. OpenCV supports multiple programming languages, including C++, Python, and Java.
This article provides a variety of Java OpenCV programs that you can use to learn how to use the library in your own applications.
List of Java OpenCV Programs
- Java Program to Copy and Paste an image into OpenCV
- Java | Converting an Image into Grayscale using cvtColor()
- Java Program to Add Text to an image in OpenCV
- Java Program to Draw Geometric Shapes on Images in OpenCV
- Java Program to Blur Images using OpenCV
- Java Program to Rotate an Image
- How to scale an image using Java.
- How to detect a face in an image using Java.
- Taking a Snapshot from System Camera using OpenCV in Java
Java OpenCV Programs – FAQs
1. What are some common OpenCV programming examples?
Explore OpenCV applications like image filtering, object detection, face recognition, and edge detection through practical code snippets.
2. How can I perform basic image manipulation using OpenCV?
Learn how to resize, rotate, and crop images, as well as adjust brightness, contrast, and color balance using OpenCV functions.
3. What is the process for detecting objects in images with OpenCV?
Discover how to implement object detection using techniques like Haar cascades or deep learning-based methods, enabling you to identify and locate specific objects within images.
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...