The first round was online on campus..
The compiler was really bad … it was like notepad and we had to write the code from scratch..
Any of my mates was not able to run or compile the code …
If we navigated away from problem 1 to 2 then all the code of solution 1 vanished… it was really irritating
Still I would tell the questions
there were three coding questions and that was it..
https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/combinatorial-game-theory-set-2-game-nim/ .. modification of this..
as if cheating is allowed what would be the minimum number of stones to be added to the pile so that nim doesn’t win the game
given a number a and another b.. in the closed interval a, b find the number of integers such that their sum of digits… and sum of square of digits.. is prime..
- Lynk Logistics Interview Experience | Senior Software Engineer
- SAP Labs First Online Round
- Grofers Interview Experience | Online Round
- Lynk Interview Experience for SDE-2
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 6 (Online Coding)
- Oracle Online test and Interview Experience | Set 67
- Atlassian Online Coding Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 321 (Online Assessment)
- Tesco Interview Experience | Set 3 (Online Test)
- Tesco Interview Experience | Set 2 (Online Test)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 5 (Online Coding)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.