This is to affirm that we GeeksforGeeks is the copyright right holder of the content. Further, we reserve the right to take remedial action in case there is an infringement of the copyright/intellectual property rights.
Since our contents are under the CC BY-SA license, you are allowed to share and duplicate the content by giving due attribution with the following mentioned conditions, otherwise, it will still be categorized as a copyright violation.
- Adhere to the rules of CC BY-SA that only those websites can re-use the content which is under the same license, that is, CC BY-SA.
- Visually indicate that the content is from GeeksforGeeks in some way.
- Hyperlink directly to the original content on the source site.
- Hyperlink every content directly back to the link on the source site (e.g., Any portion of content used from this link shall be credited to the same: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/rc4-encryption-algorithm/)
This is about the spirit of fair attribution. Attribution to the website, content and more importantly, to the individuals who so generously contributed their time to create that content in the first place!
Therefore we believe you will comply with the above-said points to attribute the content in the right spirit.
- Count the number of words with given prefix using Trie
- Deploy Python Flask App on Heroku
- 10 Important Android Studio Shortcuts You Need the Most
- Evolution of Malwares from Encryption to Metamorphism
- The "Hello World" To Programming
- Data Visualization Using Chartjs and Django
- Must Do Coding Questions for Companies like Amazon, Microsoft, Adobe, ...
- Rabin Cryptosystem with Implementation
- Introduction to Project Lombok in Java and How to get started?
- Simplified International Data Encryption Algorithm (IDEA)
- Game Theory (Normal-form Game) | Set 6 (Graphical Method [2 X N] Game)
- Game Theory (Normal-form Game) | Set 7 (Graphical Method [M X 2] Game)
- SFML Graphics Library | Quick Tutorial
- Game Theory (Normal-form Game) | Set 4 (Dominance Property-Pure Strategy)