This is to affirm that we GeeksforGeeks is the copyright right holder of the content. Unauthorization transmission and publication of this content without prior knowledge or written approval is strictly prohibited.
We reserves the full rights on making use of the courses on practice portal https://practice.geeksforgeeks.org/courses for publication, re-transmission, commercial posting, selling, circulation or redistribution of them and some rights for content on our contribute portal https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/
By “some rights” we mean that a part of our work is under creativecommons.org so you are allowed to share and duplicate this content (videos, photos, images, questions and trade-marks present on the website belong to the company who have produced such materials and are protected by intellectual property laws, conventions and treaties. These can be used for personal or non-commercial purpose only) by giving due attribution with the following mentioned terms and conditions, otherwise, it will still be categorized as copyright violation:
- Adhere to the rules of CC BY-SA like only those websites can re-use the information that are also part of CC BY-SA.
- Refrain from using images, photos and videos as these are the sole property of GeeksforGeeks under some rights reserve.
- Visually indicate that the content is from GeeksforGeeks in some way.
- Hyperlink directly to the original content on the source site.
- Show the author names for every article.
- Hyperlink each article directly back to their user profile page on the source site (e.g., for the article https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/rc4-encryption-algorithm/ the link to the author profile would be
This is about the spirit of fair attribution. Attribution to the website, content and more importantly, to the individuals who so generously contributed their time to create that content in the first place!
Further, if you believe that any Educator/User has used copyright-protected work in the User Content provided in the GeeksforGeeks Courses, you can report the same or if you believe your or someone else’s copyrights are being infringed upon through these Courses, then let us know by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that by claiming copyright infringement you are initiating a legal process, kindly be sure to consider whether fair use, fair dealing, or a similar exception to copyright apply before you report
Therefore we believe you will comply with the above-said points to attribute the content in the right spirit.