Round 1: The very first round is Online Exam in which there are 17 questions related to DBMS, O.S, D.S, C, etc. There are 15 MCQs in which 10 are easy based on Data Structure, Operating System and 5 are quite complicated based on C (output predict). And the 2 coding questions like
- Closest number in the array (absolute difference) and print each pair with that absolute difference in the new line.
- Find areas of any Shape with Ceiling value.
Round 2: Second Round is Technical Written .In that, you have to write the program manually ( on paper) and some case situation is given to slove to check your thinking capability and Basic Knowledge.
Round 3: Technical HR. The question might be from the program that you are written on the paper. In this round, HR can write the same program in many different ways to check your basic knowledge and the complexity of the program.
Round 4: The final HR Round .The interviewer asked the same questions like Tell me about yourself, Strength, Weakness actually the Interviewer check your attitude, Behaviour, Presence of mind.
- SAP Labs First Online Round
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 11
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 7
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | FTE 2019
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 18 (On-Campus)
- SAP labs Interview experience FTE(On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 19 (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 16 (On campus)
- HP R & D Labs Interview Experience | Set 7 (For Experienced)
- Kony Labs Interview Experience
- SAP Labs Interview Experience for Internship
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.