Round 1: I didn’t gave the test as it didn’t open for my department. But during the interviews day they called for walk in interviews and went for that. I had only 1 round after which they said I ‘ll be having the second round but they might have got enough good students so that I had no 2nd round. Questions:
- Why Data Scientist Profile
- how would you find top 5 articles in web. (what are the criteria(viewership) and how would you find)
- how would separate names based on the gender from websites.
- what is clustering and classification. give examples
- What all classification algorithms I know and difference between classification and regression
- Explain my project and algorithm I used(LDA).
- Asked what I did using mysql.
- Asked about my BTP
- Asked which OS i use. I said ubuntu (written in my CV). What command to use to know which all processes are running right now?
Everything went well but didn’t get shortlisted for 2nd round.
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 155 (For Data Scientist)
- Zendrive Campus Interview Experience for Associate Data Scientist
- Robert Bosch Data Scientist interview 2019
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience (Computer Scientist)
- Belzabar interview experience for Computer Scientist
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Youplus, Inc - Data Scientist (On Campus - Full Time - Bangalore)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 7
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 11
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 25 (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience for Internship
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 16 (On campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.