Tell us about yourself.
What is denormalization and what is the reason of its popularity now-a-days?
Gave a tabular result and asked to design an ER-diagram for the same and then to write a query for that result.
Tell the difference between Java and C++ from user perspective.
Given an array with integer elements(also 0’s). Code to shift all the 0’s to the end of the array.
Given a sorted linked list, write a code or algorithm to insert and delete an element in and from this list.
The clock shows the time 3:15. Find the angle between them.
There are 2 candles, each will burn in 60 minutes, how can you measure 45 minutes out of those two? https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-1-how-to-measure-45-minutes-using-two-identical-wires/
There are two jugs of 5 litres and 7 litres respectively. Measure 4 litres out of them. Similar question: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-water-jug-problem/
This round is fully based on real scenarios and they will judge how you react in certain mentioned circumstances. It is totally based on your presence of mind and how witty answers you can give with justifications.
It is pretty easier to clear if you have a clear reasoning for each answer you give.
This is just to see your working interests, individually as well as in group.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.