Hi, A brief documentation of my SAP Labs, India interview is as follows:
Interview Round 1:
Q1. What is I of ACID properties?
Q2. What is write ahead logging in DBMS?
Q3. What are the deadlock avoidance schemes?
Q4. What is clustering index ?
Q5. There is a program which inserts and deletes node in a sorted singly linked list. There is a bug in one of the modules, how would you debug it?
Q6. What are the ways in which fault tolerance can be ensured in systems? (Different redundancy techniques)
Q7. A pair of redundant systems are operating, how would you ensure that when one of them goes down, the other one will take over its operation ?
Q8. Virtual function in C++.
Interview Round 2:
Q1. Implement the malloc() and free() operations. Give the strategy for implementation, no coding.
Q2. What is structure padding ?
Q3. A window of size k is sliding from left to right in an array of size n, find the maximum number in the window at each window position.
Q4. Explain your project in detail especially your contribution.
Q1. How was the interviews ?
Q2. What is your negative point that you want to improve?
Q3. Would you like to change your domain, if yes why ?
Q4. Tell me an experience of yours in that you didn’t like to do and how you handled it ?
Q5. What are you expecting from the company ?
Q6. Are you comfortable shifting base ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 7
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 11
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 15 (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 5 (Experienced)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 29 (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus)
- HP R & D Labs Interview Experience | Set 7 (For Experienced)
- Moonfrog Labs Interview Experience | Set 3
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 18 (On-Campus)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience