Hi, A brief documentation of my SAP Labs, India interview is as follows:
Interview Round 1:
Q1. What is I of ACID properties?
Q2. What is write ahead logging in DBMS?
Q3. What are the deadlock avoidance schemes?
Q4. What is clustering index ?
Q5. There is a program which inserts and deletes node in a sorted singly linked list. There is a bug in one of the modules, how would you debug it?
Q6. What are the ways in which fault tolerance can be ensured in systems? (Different redundancy techniques)
Q7. A pair of redundant systems are operating, how would you ensure that when one of them goes down, the other one will take over its operation ?
Q8. Virtual function in C++.
Interview Round 2:
Q1. Implement the malloc() and free() operations. Give the strategy for implementation, no coding.
Q2. What is structure padding ?
Q4. Explain your project in detail especially your contribution.
Q1. How was the interviews ?
Q2. What is your negative point that you want to improve?
Q3. Would you like to change your domain, if yes why ?
Q4. Tell me an experience of yours in that you didn’t like to do and how you handled it ?
Q5. What are you expecting from the company ?
Q6. Are you comfortable shifting base ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 7
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 11
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 29 (On-Campus)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience | Set 2
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 31 (Off Campus)