First of all, i got the mail and was asked to attend one online test. Online test had 6 parts-psychometric test, aptitude, logical, English, computer skills and 2 coding questions. Time was 90 minutes. I cleared the online test round and was asked to attend the interview rounds.
Interview round consisted of 4 rounds-2 technical+1 managerial +1 HR
First the interviewer asked me to give my introduction.Then he asked about the projects which i am doing in my current company.C,C++ basic soncepts,real life examples for inheritance etc.As my project was on web programming he asked me questions related to web like why we use backend,how to troubleshoot problems,about performance issues, client and server.
After that i was called for the second round.
Again 2nd round started with an introduction . Then he started asking questions from resume. Working in the current company and all the projects that i have done. Few OOPs concepts (with proper explanation and coding) and some database related questions.That was the 2nd round. He asked me to find a number which when divided by 2 ,3 ,4 ,5 ,6, 7 ,8 , 9 ,10 individually gives remainder 1 and when divided by 11 gives remainder 0.Then he told me to draw E-R diagram of shopping site
Then i was called for the 3rd Round.
Introduction. After that he asked why i wanted to join Sap.He asked me two SQL questions.one was related to joins and normalization and the other was related to the aggregate functions used in SQL. Then he asked me simple linked list question which was to find the (k/n)th node where k is the size of the linked list and n is a given number.After that he asked me a puzzle to find the average salary of number of persons without disclosing their salary to anyone.
Then i was called for the 4th Round.
It was just a formality and it was of 20-25 minutes.
I would like to thank geeksforgeeks. You really helped me a lot.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- HP R & D Labs Interview Experience | Set 7 (For Experienced)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 6 (Experienced)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 13 (For Experienced)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 16 (For Experienced)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 18 (For Experienced)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 17 (Experienced Java Development Stack)
- Walmart Labs Interview (Experienced - 3.10 Years )
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 7
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 11
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience
- SAP labs Interview experience FTE(On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 16 (On campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 18 (On-Campus)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience