1st round online test-
1. Psychometric Test
2. General Aptitude
3. Analytical Aptitude
4. Verbal Skills
5. Computer Skills
6. Coding Skills
Coding ques – 2ques requiring very basic coding skills in C.
After clearing this I was called for interview process.
2nd round- designing round
we were divided into groups and given problem statement, assigned mentors group wise, bt asked to create solution individualy. Given around 3040 mins to design a banking system with given requirements,
Design should include
-Logic Flow Diagram
-E-R diagram (very important)
-DB tables with relations between them, preferably normalized
-Commands for transaction with tables
A PI with mentor on basis of design/DB tables etc created.
Basic questions on
-C (string, array, bitwise operators)
-C++(inheritance concepts, private/public/protected concepts)
-ER diagram for some requirement the create Db tables and write C function for transaction from tables.
-Noramlisation 1NF, 2NF, 3NF BCNF with examples
-Dynamic and static binding
-developement and testing lifecycle and types based ques
-Design patterns used in software development
-OS ques paging etc
-puzzles (find volume of air in a bottle etc)
-difference bet product and project
-diff bet system software and bussiness software
-abstract and interface examples
-normal ques about college, ranking in class etc
-why should I hire u (justify you characteristics which u mention in this ans), why do you want to join SAP.
Then he asked me do i have any ques, I asked about Onsite opportunities, and then while discussing I told him about my interest in visiting Heritage places, so he told me about an organization which conducts Heritage walks in delhi for places not so famous but with rich historic significance and then gave me contact details. I dont know how much I impressed him, Bt I was flattered by this gesture. 🙂
5th round- HR
He asked me how should i weigh Howrah bride and asked to give any answer I like, normal or wacky. My answer was very normal so i not gonna write that. 😀
And then ques about my weakness and strength, my previous company, reason to change etc.
Thanks geeksforgeeks for all content and platform you provide.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- HP R & D Labs Interview Experience | Set 7 (For Experienced)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 5 (Experienced)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 18 (For Experienced)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 16 (For Experienced)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 13 (For Experienced)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 17 (Experienced Java Development Stack)
- Walmart Labs Interview (Experienced - 3.10 Years )
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 11
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 7
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 31 (Off Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 25 (On-Campus)