Round 1(Online Test):
It was an online test on hackerrank consists of 15 MCQ’s from C++, Java, SQL, Data structures and 2 coding questions from String and dynamic programming . Coding questions were from easy-medium difficulty and total time limit of 75 minutes is given.
Round 2(Technical Round):
1) starts with introduce yourself .
2) After it discussion on Oops concepts and justifying with real time examples. Difference between abstraction and encapsulation.
3) Discussion on Java concepts. Exception handling in Java . What is runtime polymorphism and how it is done Java .
Difference between abstract class and interface.
4) coding question – Given an array, print the Next Greater Element (NGE) for every element. The Next greater Element for an element x is the first greater element on the right side of x in array. Elements for which no greater element exist, consider next greater element as -1.
Round 3(Technical Round):
1)Resume based project discussion , asked about difficulties faced and how do you overcome them.
2) projects done in internships.
3) Implement queue using linked list and array.
4) Asked about REST Api’s.
5) Asked to design an online library system.
6) why SAP?
Round 4(Technical Round):
Interviewer was pretty cool, asked me to choose either between Java/Oops or problem solving.
I go with problem solving. He asked 2 coding questions.
1) Given an array with n elements and a sum x, need to count all pairs of elements in the array whose sum is equal to x. Told two approaches one using binary search and other using two pointers.
2) Given a binary tree and at any moment of time a given node starts to fire, after one second fire reaches to all the nodes which are directly connected with given node so the fire cycle continues as same. You need to find minimum time at which whole tree will be burnt.
Round 5(Managerial Round):
1)Asked why you want to join SAP?
2) Any SAP products you know?
3) Challenges faced in internships and discussion on one machine learning project i mentioned in my resume.
Round 6(HR Round)
1)Honestly tell me why you want to join SAP ?
2) Why you want to leave your current organization?
3) Expectations from SAP?
Tip: All the rounds were elimination round.
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 7
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 11
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 31 (Off Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 24 (On-Campus)
- Kony Labs Interview Experience
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus)
- Moonfrog Labs Interview Experience | Set 4
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.