Round 1: Online Test- The test was given on Hackerrank. There were 20 MCQs based on Computer Science concepts, Mathematics fundamentals and Data structures. There were 2 programming questions (both were easy) out of which one was to check whether number is power of 2 and the other was to define a class structure. The test was of 60 minutes. 60 students were shortlisted out of 145 who took the test.
Round 2: Technical Round 1- This again was a written round where asked 2 coding questions as follows:
- To find the sum of all numbers(numbers not digits) occurring in a string.
- To find a given number in an integer array and print it. If not present then print the number which is next greatest to it.They basically checked test cases and complexity of the codes. 32 students were shortlisted for Technical Round 2 .Technical Round 2 – I was really lucky that i got the most friendly panelist who firstly made me comfortable by asing about my background. After that he went through my CV and since I had written java as my skill and had one project over it he started asking questions on java.
- Runtime and Compiletime polymorphism
- Examples of the above in java
- Business use of polymorphism
- Interface in java and its use
- Can two interfaces be implemented together by a class.
- If yes then how.
- Asked me to write the procedure of executing a SQL query in java ( including connection establishment).
- Use of SQL in my internship.
- SQL query of simple INNER JOIN
- Optimising a JOIN query.
- Suppose we have a students database with roll number, name and marks as the attributes. Out of the following two queries which one is fast: SELECT roll_number FROM students OR SELECT name FROM students.
- How does the SQL compiler knows which attribute is set to primary key and how does it prevent from adding duplicates in the primary key. The interview went on for about 50 minutes. I answered 10 out 12 questions. 20 students were selected for final round.
Round 3: HR Round- The HR panelist asked me to explain everything in my CV. She then asked me about what did i know of SAP and its products. Later for a major part of this round she explained different products of SAP and made me understand how SAP influences people. She asked me to wait for the results.
An hour later the results were declared. I was selected.
- SAP Labs Interview Experience for 2 Months Internship
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 36 (For 2 Months Internship)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | For 2 Months Internship
- Nvidia Interview for 6 months internship (On-Campus)
- BuyHatke interview experience (On-campus for 6 months internship)
- Fidelity Interview Experience for 2 months Summer Internship
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 20 (For Internship)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience for Internship
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience (For Internship)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 15 (For Internship)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 28 (On-Campus Internship)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 34 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | (On-Campus for Internship)
- SAP Labs, India Internship Interview Experience (On Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.