Following are common definition of Binomial Coefficients.
- A binomial coefficient C(n, k) can be defined as the coefficient of X^k in the expansion of (1 + X)^n.
- A binomial coefficient C(n, k) also gives the number of ways, disregarding order, that k objects can be chosen from among n objects; more formally, the number of k-element subsets (or k-combinations) of an n-element set.
Given two numbers n and r, find value of nCr
Input : n = 5, r = 2 Output : 30 The value of 5C2 is 10 Input : n = 3, r = 1 Output : 3
The idea is simply based on below formula.
nCr = (n!) / (r! * (n-r)!)
- Java Program for Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
- Python Program for Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
- C Program to calculate the value of sin(x) and cos(x)
- Program to calculate age
- C program to calculate the value of nPr
- Program to calculate the value of nCr Efficiently
- Efficient program to calculate e^x
- Write a program to calculate pow(x,n)
- Program to calculate distance between two points
- Program to Calculate the Perimeter of a Decagon
- Program to calculate GST from original and net prices
- Program to calculate Profit Or Loss
- Program to calculate volume of Octahedron
- Program to calculate area of Enneagon
- Program to calculate volume of Ellipsoid
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.