A Sphenic Number is a positive integer n which is product of exactly three distinct primes. The first few sphenic numbers are 30, 42, 66, 70, 78, 102, 105, 110, 114, …
Given a number n, determine whether it is a Sphenic Number or not.
Input : 30 Output : Yes Explanation : 30 is the smallest Sphenic number, 30 = 2 × 3 × 5 the product of the smallest three primes Input : 60 Output : No Explanation : 60 = 22 x 3 x 5 has exactly 3 prime factors but is not a sphenic number
Sphenic number can be checked by fact that every sphenic number will have exactly 8 divisor SPHENIC NUMBER
So first We will try to find if the number is having exactly 8 divisors if not then simply answer is no.If there are exactly 8 divisors then we will confirm weather the first 3 digits after 1 are prime or not.
Eg. 30 (sphenic number)
30=p*q*r(i.e p,q and r are three distinct prime no and their product are 30)
the set of divisor is (1,2,3,5,6,10,15,30).
Below is the C++ implementation of the idea.
This article is contributed by mra11145. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Number of factors of very large number N modulo M where M is any prime number
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- How to check if a given number is Fibonacci number?
- Find the smallest number whose digits multiply to a given number n
- Find n'th number in a number system with only 3 and 4
- Build Lowest Number by Removing n digits from a given number
- Count number of ways to divide a number in 4 parts
- Querying maximum number of divisors that a number in a given range has
- Check if a number is a power of another number
- Find the Largest number with given number of digits and sum of digits
- Finding number of digits in n'th Fibonacci number
- Smallest number by rearranging digits of a given number
- Super Ugly Number (Number whose prime factors are in given set)
- Number with maximum number of prime factors
- Convert a number m to n using minimum number of given operations
- Determine whether a given number is a Hyperperfect Number
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Find if a number is divisible by every number in a list
- Round-off a number to a given number of significant digits
Improved By : Mohammedansari1111145