Factorial of a non-negative integer, is multiplication of all integers smaller than or equal to n. For example factorial of 6 is 6*5*4*3*2*1 which is 720.
One line Solution (Using Ternary operator):
Please refer complete article on Program for factorial of a number for more details!
- Python Program to Count trailing zeroes in factorial of a number
- Program for factorial of a number
- C Program for factorial of a number
- Java Program for factorial of a number
- Python Program for Efficient program to print all prime factors of a given number
- Python Program to Find the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times
- Find the last digit when factorial of A divides factorial of B
- Python Program for How to check if a given number is Fibonacci number?
- Factorial of a large number
- Sum of divisors of factorial of a number
- First digit in factorial of a number
- Calculate MDAS Factorial of given number
- Smallest number with at least n digits in factorial
- One line function for factorial of a number
- Smallest number S such that N is a factor of S factorial or S!