Received the Hackerrank test link via email after resume shortlisting, you can apply on their careers website. Test contained one coding question ‘Print the count of all the substrings in a string which are palindrome’. For eg ‘aab’=[a, aa, aba]= count is 3, don’t include repeated values. Other than this it contained a mix of MCQs from Java, C, C++, SQL queries(theory and output based) and also contained some questions of aptitude.
Technical Interview round with two interviewers, resume based discussion, they are much focused on database and OOPs concepts. Procedural programming, self-joins, the difference between C and new languages, how you connected DB in your project, polymorphism – learn some examples involving classes and objects, give real-time examples. Why we need Data Structures, What is the use of graphs ? Tell some searching algorithms.
One interviewer, technical interview, he knows what we answered/not answered in the previous round of interviews and will have detailed discussion on those topics. He asked me about Binary Search, its complexity, Merge sort, Quick sort. He gave me 2 tables and asked me to print the outputs of all joins you know like A FOJ B (A Full outer join), B FOJ A, A IJ B and many more. Asked about primary keys, candidate keys. Exception handling, Interfaces, connecting a database, OOPS concepts, build stack from queue and vice versa, different types of trees available in DS. Some basic questions regarding Permutations and Combinations.
Managerial Round, two interviewers, polite and calm, greets you as you enter the room. They will judge your skills as a good developer, give them examples of it, how you have good skills as a developer. What you have done wrong in the past, that you wanna correct it now. They will ask in which domain you want to work ERP ? They will explain, what kind of candidate they are looking for and what are there current requirements.
HR round, resume based, strengths, what are your skill-set, prove with examples. Current salary discussion, why you want to leave your current organization, why you want to be in this company. You can ask question regarding the company to show interest in the company. Be truthful, keep calm, you will crack it.
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | (Off Campus for Associate Developer) [Pune]
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Associate Developer)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience for Associate Developer | On-Campus for 2021 Batch
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 1B (For Developer Associate)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience for Associate Developer(FTE)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 30 (On Campus for Scholar@SAP Program)
- SAP Interview Experience | Associate Developer ( Off-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience for Scholar@SAP Program
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 31 (Off Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Off-Campus FTE
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 3 (Campus-Pool)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.