HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. It is used to design web pages using markup language. HTML is the combination of Hypertext and Markup language. Hypertext defines the link between the web pages. Markup language is used to define the text document within tag which defines the structure of web pages.
HTML is a markup language which is used by the browser to manipulate text, images and other content to display it in required format.
Introduction to HTML CSS | Learn to Design your First Website in Just 1 Week
- HTML | DOM URL Property
- HTML | DOM embeds Collection
- HTML | DOM console.warn() Method
- HTML | DOM console.trace() Method
- HTML | DOM title Property
- HTML | DOM createComment() Method
- HTML | DOM console.time() Method
- HTML | DOM History forward() Method
- HTML | DOM console.log() Method
- HTML | DOM Location hash Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.