The <tbody> tag in HTML is used to make a group of same type of content of body element. This tag is use in HTML table with header and footer which is known as “thead” and “tfoot”. <tbody> tag is child tag of table tag and parent tag of <tr> and <td> tags.
<tbody> // Table contents </tbody>
Attributes: Some attributes are supported by <tbody> tag in HTML4.1 but not supported in HTML5. The list of attributes are given below:
- align: Set the alignment of the content.
- valign: Set the vertically alignment of the content.
- char: Set the alignment of content inside <thead> tag to a character.
- charoff: It is used to set the characters the content inside the <thead> tag aligned from the character specified by the char attribute.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by <tbody> tag are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- HTML | <tbody> align Attribute
- HTML | <tbody> valign Attribute
- HTML | tbody char Attribute
- HTML | tbody charoff Attribute
- HTML | <tbody> bgcolor Attribute
- What purpose does a <script> tag serve inside of a <noscript> tag?
- Difference between <article> tag and <section> tag
- Why <big> tag is not in HTML5 while <small> tag exists ?
- HTML | <html> Tag
- HTML | <section> Tag
- HTML | Style Tag
- HTML | <marquee> tag
- Div Tag | HTML
- HTML | <noframes> Tag
- span Tag | HTML
- HTML | <picture> Tag
- HTML | <font> Tag
- HTML 5 | <header> Tag
- HTML | <hgroup> Tag
- HTML | <q> Tag
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.