The <tfoot> tag in HTML is used to give footer group of content. This tag is used in HTML table with header and body which is known as “thead” and “tbody”. <tfoot> tag is child tag of table and parent tag of <tr> and <td>.
<tfoot> // Table footer contents... </tfoot>
Attributes: The <tfoot> tag contains many attributes which are supported by HTML4.1 but not supported by HTML5.
- align: Set the alignment the text content.
- valign: It is used to set the vertically alignment of text content.
- char: Aligns the content in a header cell to a character.
- charoff: It is used to sets the number of characters that will be aligned from the character specified by the char attribute. The value of this attributes are in numeric form.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by <tfoot> tag are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- HTML | DOM Table tFoot Property
- HTML | <tfoot> valign Attribute
- HTML | <tfoot> align Attribute
- HTML Course | Structure of an HTML Document
- HTML Course | Basics of HTML
- HTML | DOM HTML Object
- HTML | col Tag
- HTML | <s> Tag
- HTML | <u> Tag
- HTML | <var> Tag
- HTML | <dir> Tag
- HTML | th Tag
- HTML | <tt> Tag
- HTML 5 | <wbr> Tag
- HTML | br Tag
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.