HTML tfoot Tag
The <tfoot> tag in HTML is used to give footer group of content. This tag is used in HTML table with header and body which is known as “thead” and “tbody”. <tfoot> tag is child tag of table and parent tag of <tr> and <td>.
<tfoot> // Table footer contents... </tfoot>
Attributes: The <tfoot> tag contains many attributes which are supported by HTML4.1 but not supported by HTML5.
- align: Set the alignment of the text content.
- valign: It is used to set the vertical alignment of text content.
- char: Aligns the content in a header cell to a character.
- charoff: It is used to sets the number of characters that will be aligned from the character specified by the char attribute. The value of these attributes is in numeric form.
- Google Chrome 1 and above
- Edge 12 and above
- Internet Explorer
- Firefox 1 and above