The <form> tag in HTML is used to create form for user input. There are many elements which are used within form tag. For example: <input>, <textarea>, <button>, <select>, <option>, <optgroup>, <fieldset>, <label>.
<form> Form Content... </form>
Attributes: There are many attributes which are associated with <form> tag. Some of them are listed below:
- input: It is used to specify the input field for user.
- textarea: It is used to specify for multi-line text input field for user.
- button: It is used to perform an operation in a form by the user.
- label: It is used to give label to any tag like button, input etc.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by <form> tag are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- HTML | Design Form
- HTML | DOM Form Object
- HTML | <form> name Attribute
- HTML | DOM Form name Property
- HTML | form Attribute
- HTML | DOM Textarea form Property
- HTML | DOM Form submit() Method
- HTML | <object> form Attribute
- HTML | DOM Object form Property
- HTML | DOM Legend form Property
- HTML | <form> target Attribute
- HTML | <form> onreset Attribute
- HTML | <select> form Attribute
- HTML | DOM Select form Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.