Page layout is the part of graphic design that deals with the arrangement of visual elements on a page. Page layout is used to make the web pages look better. It establishes the overall appearance, relative importance, and relationships between the graphic elements to achieve a smooth flow of information and eye movement for maximum effectiveness or impact.
Page Layout Information:
- Header: The part of a front end which is used at the top of the page. <header> tag is used to add header section in web pages.
- Navigation bar: The navigation bar is same as menu list. It is used to display the content information using hyperlink.
- Index / Sidebar: It holds additional information or advertisements and is not always necessary to be added into the page.
- Content Section: The content section is the main part where content is displayed.
- Footer: The footer section contains the contact information and other query related to web pages. The footer section always put on the bottom of the web pages. The <footer> tag is used to set the footer in web pages.
- CSS | table-layout Property
- Advance CSS layout with flexbox
- CSS | Website Layout
- CSS | Layout - Horizontal & Vertical Align
- Best way to make a d3.js visualization layout responsive
- CSS | Grid Layout Module
- How to hide elements in responsive layout using CSS ?
- Bootstrap 4 | Holy Grail Layout
- How to divide text into two columns layout using CSS ?
- CSS Grid Layout: The Fr Unit
- HTML | <html> Tag
- HTML Course | Structure of an HTML Document
- HTML Course | Basics of HTML
- HTML | DOM HTML Object
- HTML | <html> xmlns Attribute
- What is the difference between <html lang="en'> and <html lang="en-US'> ?
- Inline HTML Helper - HTML Helpers in ASP.NET MVC
- Web technologies | HTML and XML | Question 1
- HTML | scoped Attribute
- HTML | DOM lang Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : SumitBM