The <thead> tag in HTML is used to give header to group of content of body. This tag is used in HTML table as head and body which is known as thead and tbody.
<thead> // Table head Contents... </thead>
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by <thead> tag are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- HTML | thead bgcolor Attribute
- HTML | <thead> valign Attribute
- HTML | <thead> char Attribute
- HTML | <thead> charoff Attribute
- HTML | DOM Table tHead Property
- HTML | <thead> align Attribute
- HTML Course | Structure of an HTML Document
- HTML Course | Basics of HTML
- HTML | DOM HTML Object
- HTML | <!--...--> Tag
- HTML | <q> Tag
- PHP vs HTML
- ES6 | HTML DOM
- HTML | dl Tag
- HTML | dt Tag
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.