The <thead> tag in HTML is used to give header to group of content of body. This tag is used in HTML table as head and body which is known as thead and tbody.
<thead> // Table head Contents... </thead>
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by <thead> tag are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- HTML | DOM Table tHead Property
- HTML | <thead> char Attribute
- HTML | <thead> valign Attribute
- HTML | <thead> charoff Attribute
- HTML | <thead> align Attribute
- HTML | thead bgcolor Attribute
- What purpose does a <script> tag serve inside of a <noscript> tag?
- Difference between <article> tag and <section> tag
- Why <big> tag is not in HTML5 while <small> tag exists ?
- HTML | <html> Tag
- HTML | <section> Tag
- HTML | Style Tag
- HTML | <marquee> tag
- Div Tag | HTML
- HTML | <noframes> Tag
- span Tag | HTML
- HTML | <picture> Tag
- HTML | <font> Tag
- HTML 5 | <header> Tag
- HTML | <hgroup> Tag
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.