HTML <output> Tag
<output> Results... </output>
Attributes: The output tag accepts three attributes which are listed below:
- for: This attribute contains an attribute value element_id which is used to specify the relation between result and calculations.
- form: This attribute contains an attribute value form_id which is used to specify one or more forms of output elements.
- name: This attribute contains an attribute value name that is used to specify the name of the output element.
Example 2: In this example, <output> tag is used with for and form attribute.
- Google Chrome 10.0 and above
- Edge 18 and above
- Firefox 4.0 and above
- Opera 11.0 and above
- Apple Safari 7 and above
- Internet Explorer not supported