The <tr> tag is used to define a row in an HTML table. The <tr> element contains multiple <th> or <td> elements.
- align: Align the content.
- bgcolor: Specify background of row
- char: Align the content to a character
- charoff: Set the number of character
- valign: Vertical align the content
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by HTML <tr> Tag are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.