<script> Script Contents... </script>
Attributes: Many attribute associated with script tag.
- async: It is used to specify the script is executed asynchronously.
- charset: It is used to specify the character encoding used in an external script file.
- defer: It is used to specify that the script is executed when the page has finished parsing.
- src: It is used to specify the URL of an external script file.
- type: It is used to specify the media type of the script.
Supported Browser: The browser supported by <script> tag are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- HTML | DOM Script src Property
- HTML | DOM Script Object
- HTML | <script> src Attribute
- HTML | DOM Script type Property
- HTML | DOM Script defer Property
- HTML | <script> defer Attribute
- HTML | DOM Script text Property
- HTML | <script> type Attribute
- HTML | DOM Script charset Property
- HTML | DOM Script async Property
- HTML | <script> async Attribute
- HTML | <script> charset Attribute
- How to tell if a <script> tag failed to load?
- How to import config.php file in a PHP script ?
- Why PHP script does not create a directory with 777 permissions ?
- Create a web server and run PHP script on it using Raspberry Pi
- Measuring script execution time in PHP
- Node.js | Constructor: new vm.Script() Method
- Amazon auto signup script
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : shubham_singh