<script> Script Contents... </script>
Attributes: Many attribute associated with script tag.
- async: It is used to specify the script is executed asynchronously.
- charset: It is used to specify the character encoding used in an external script file.
- defer: It is used to specify that the script is executed when the page has finished parsing.
- src: It is used to specify the URL of an external script file.
- type: It is used to specify the media type of the script.
Suppoted Browser: The browser supported by <script> tag are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- HTML | DOM Script src Property
- HTML | DOM Script Object
- HTML | <script> src Attribute
- HTML | DOM Script charset Property
- HTML | <script> type Attribute
- HTML | DOM Script type Property
- HTML | DOM Script text Property
- HTML | DOM Script defer Property
- HTML | <script> charset Attribute
- HTML | DOM Script async Property
- Measuring script execution time in PHP
- Amazon auto signup script
- Maximum execution time taken by a PHP Script
- Create a web server and run PHP script on it using Raspberry Pi
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.