<script> Script Contents... </script>
Attributes: Many attribute associated with script tag.
- async: It is used to specify the script is executed asynchronously.
- charset: It is used to specify the character encoding used in an external script file.
- defer: It is used to specify that the script is executed when the page has finished parsing.
- src: It is used to specify the URL of an external script file.
- type: It is used to specify the media type of the script.
Suppoted Browser: The browser supported by <script> tag are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- HTML | DOM Script src Property
- HTML | DOM Script Object
- HTML | <script> src Attribute
- HTML | <script> type Attribute
- HTML | DOM Script text Property
- HTML | <script> charset Attribute
- HTML | DOM Script async Property
- HTML | DOM Script defer Property
- HTML | DOM Script type Property
- Create a web server and run PHP script on it using Raspberry Pi
- Amazon auto signup script
- Measuring script execution time in PHP
- Python script to open a Google Map location on clipboard
- Run Python script from Node.js using child process spawn() method
- HTML Course | Structure of an HTML Document
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.