Page layout is the part of graphic design that deals with the arrangement of visual elements on a page. Page layout is used to make the web pages look better. It establishes the overall appearance, relative importance, and relationships between the graphic elements to achieve a smooth flow of information and eye movement for maximum effectiveness or impact.
Page Layout Information:
- Header: The part of a front end which is used at the top of the page. <header> tag is used to add header section in web pages.
- Navigation bar: The navigation bar is same as menu list. It is used to display the content information using hyperlink.
- Index / Sidebar: It holds additional information or advertisements and is not always necessary to be added into the page.
- Content Section: The content section is the main part where content is displayed.
- Footer: The footer section contains the contact information and other query related to web pages. The footer section always put on the bottom of the web pages. The <footer> tag is used to set the footer in web pages.
- CSS | Website Layout
- CSS | Grid Layout Module
- Advance CSS layout with flexbox
- CSS | table-layout Property
- CSS | Layout - Horizontal & Vertical Align
- Bootstrap 4 | Holy Grail Layout
- How to hide elements in responsive layout using CSS ?
- Best way to make a d3.js visualization layout responsive
- Inline HTML Helper - HTML Helpers in ASP.NET MVC
- HTML | <html> xmlns Attribute
- HTML Course | Structure of an HTML Document
- HTML | DOM HTML Object
- HTML Course | Basics of HTML
- What is the difference between <html lang="en'> and <html lang="en-US'> ?
- HTML | col Tag
- HTML | dt Tag
- HTML | dl Tag
- HTML | th Tag
- HTML | br Tag
- HTML | <hr> Tag
Improved By : SumitBM