A Sphenic Number is a positive integer n which is product of exactly three distinct primes. The first few sphenic numbers are 30, 42, 66, 70, 78, 102, 105, 110, 114, …
Given a number n, determine whether it is a Sphenic Number or not.
Input : 30 Output : Yes Explanation : 30 is the smallest Sphenic number, 30 = 2 × 3 × 5 the product of the smallest three primes Input : 60 Output : No Explanation : 60 = 22 x 3 x 5 has exactly 3 prime factors but is not a sphenic number
Sphenic number can be checked by fact that every sphenic number will have exactly 8 divisor SPHENIC NUMBER
So first We will try to find if the number is having exactly 8 divisors if not then simply answer is no.If there are exactly 8 divisors then we will confirm weather the first 3 digits after 1 are prime or not.
Eg. 30 (sphenic number)
30=p*q*r(i.e p,q and r are three distinct prime no and their product are 30)
the set of divisor is (1,2,3,5,6,10,15,30).
Below is the C++ implementation of the idea.
This article is contributed by mra11145. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Number of factors of very large number N modulo M where M is any prime number
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Querying maximum number of divisors that a number in a given range has
- Super Ugly Number (Number whose prime factors are in given set)
- Number with maximum number of prime factors
- Determine whether a given number is a Hyperperfect Number
- Total number of divisors for a given number
- Check if a number is divisible by all prime divisors of another number
- Largest number less than N whose each digit is prime number
- Check if given number is Emirp Number or not
- k-Rough Number or k-Jagged Number
- Queries on sum of odd number digit sums of all the factors of a number
- Number which has the maximum number of distinct prime factors in the range M to N
- First triangular number whose number of divisors exceeds N
- Find the largest good number in the divisors of given number N
- Check whether the given number is Euclid Number or not
- Represent a number as a sum of maximum possible number of Prime Numbers
- Check if a number is an Unusual Number or not
- Check if a number is a Trojan Number
- Check whether a number is Non-hypotenuse number
Improved By : Mohammedansari1111145