A Sphenic Number is a positive integer n which is product of exactly three distinct primes. The first few sphenic numbers are 30, 42, 66, 70, 78, 102, 105, 110, 114, …
Given a number n, determine whether it is a Sphenic Number or not.
Input : 30 Output : Yes Explanation : 30 is the smallest Sphenic number, 30 = 2 × 3 × 5 the product of the smallest three primes Input : 60 Output : No Explanation : 60 = 22 x 3 x 5 has exactly 3 prime factors but is not a sphenic number
Sphenic number can be checked by fact that every sphenic number will have exactly 8 divisor SPHENIC NUMBER
So first We will try to find if the number is having exactly 8 divisors if not then simply answer is no.If there are exactly 8 divisors then we will confirm weather the first 3 digits after 1 are prime or not.
Eg. 30 (sphenic number)
30=p*q*r(i.e p,q and r are three distinct prime no and their product are 30)
the set of divisor is (1,2,3,5,6,10,15,30).
Below is the C++ implementation of the idea.
This article is contributed by mra11145. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Count number of trailing zeros in Binary representation of a number using Bitset
- Find the number of positive integers less than or equal to N that have an odd number of digits
- Given number of matches played, find number of teams in tournament
- Number of ways to split a binary number such that every part is divisible by 2
- Number of possible permutations when absolute difference between number of elements to the right and left are given
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Number which has the maximum number of distinct prime factors in the range M to N
- Find the largest good number in the divisors of given number N
- Find the smallest number whose digits multiply to a given number n
- Program to calculate the number of odd days in given number of years
- Represent a number as a sum of maximum possible number of Prime Numbers
- Build Lowest Number by Removing n digits from a given number
- Count Number of animals in a zoo from given number of head and legs
Improved By : Mohammedansari1111145