Prerequisites : Introduction to Seaborn
Seaborn is an amazing visualization library for statistical graphics plotting in Python. It provides beautiful default styles and color palettes to make statistical plots more attractive. It is built on the top of matplotlib library and also closely integrated to the data structures from pandas.
Factor Plot is used to draw a different types of
categorical plot. The default plot that is shown is a point plot, but we can plot other seaborn categorical plots by using of
kind parameter, like box plots, violin plots, bar plots, or strip plots.
Note: For viewing the Pokemon Dataset file, Click Here
Dataset Snippet :
Code 1 : Point plot using factorplot() method of seaborn.
Code 2 : Violin plot using factorplot() method of seaborn.
Code 3 : Bar plot using factorplot() method of seaborn.
Code 4 : Box plot using factorplot() method of seaborn.
Code 5 : Strip plot using factorplot() method of seaborn.
Code 6 : Count plot using factorplot() method of seaborn.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Surface plots and Contour plots in Python
- Python | Plotting Different types of style charts in excel sheet using XlsxWriter module
- Seaborn | Distribution Plots
- Seaborn | Regression Plots
- Seaborn | Categorical Plots
- Relational plots in Seaborn - Part I
- Relational plots in Seaborn - Part II
- Visualising ML DataSet Through Seaborn Plots and Matplotlib
- Visualizing Relationship between variables with scatter plots in Seaborn
- How to Make Histograms with Density Plots with Seaborn histplot?
- How To Make Simple Facet Plots with Seaborn Catplot in Python?
- Change Axis Labels, Set Title and Figure Size to Plots with Seaborn
- Plotting graph For IRIS Dataset Using Seaborn And Matplotlib
- Plotting graph using Seaborn | Python
- Grid Plot in Python using Seaborn
- Python Seaborn - Strip plot illustration using Catplot
- Python Bokeh - Plotting a Scatter Plot on a Graph
- Python Pandas - Plotting the Autocorrelation Plot
- Box plot visualization with Pandas and Seaborn
- KDE Plot Visualization with Pandas and Seaborn
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.