Given a list of nested dictionary, write a Python program to create a Pandas dataframe using it. Let’s understand stepwise procedure to create Pandas Dataframe using list of nested dictionary.
Step #1: Creating a list of nested dictionary.
Step #2: Adding dict values to rows.
Step #3: Pivoting dataframe and assigning column names.
Below is the complete code:
Name Maths Physics Chemistry 0 Chunky Pandey 89 80 NaN 1 Paras Jain 90 99 97
- Python | Convert flattened dictionary into nested dictionary
- Python | Convert nested dictionary into flattened dictionary
- Convert given Pandas series into a dataframe with its index as another column on the dataframe
- Python | Check if a nested list is a subset of another nested list
- Python | Convert a nested list into a flat list
- Python | Convert given list into nested list
- How to Convert Pandas DataFrame into a List?
- Python - Convert Dictionary Value list to Dictionary List
- Pandas Dataframe.to_numpy() - Convert dataframe to Numpy array
- How to convert Dictionary to Pandas Dataframe?
- How to convert pandas DataFrame into JSON in Python?
- How to Convert Dataframe column into an index in Python-Pandas?
- How to convert pandas DataFrame into SQL in Python?
- Python - Convert Lists to Nested Dictionary
- Python - Convert Flat dictionaries to Nested dictionary
- Python - Convert Nested Tuple to Custom Key Dictionary
- Python - Convert Nested dictionary to Mapped Tuple
- Convert nested Python dictionary to object
- Python | Convert string List to Nested Character List
- Python | Pandas DataFrame.fillna() to replace Null values in dataframe
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : shubham_singh