Given a list of nested dictionary, write a Python program to create a Pandas dataframe using it. Let’s understand stepwise procedure to create Pandas Dataframe using list of nested dictionary.
Step #1: Creating a list of nested dictionary.
Step #2: Adding dict values to rows.
Step #3: Pivoting dataframe and assigning column names.
Below is the complete code:
Name Maths Physics Chemistry 0 Chunky Pandey 89 80 NaN 1 Paras Jain 90 99 97
- Python | Convert flattened dictionary into nested dictionary
- Python | Convert nested dictionary into flattened dictionary
- Python | Convert a nested list into a flat list
- Python | Convert given list into nested list
- Python | Convert a list to dictionary
- Python | Convert dictionary to list of tuples
- Python | Convert a list of Tuples into Dictionary
- Python | Check if a nested list is a subset of another nested list
- Create pandas dataframe from lists using dictionary
- Python | Nested Dictionary
- Using dictionary to remap values in Pandas DataFrame columns
- Python | Sum values for each key in nested dictionary
- Python | Sort nested dictionary by key
- Python | Remove duplicate dictionaries from nested dictionary
- Python | Convert string dictionary to dictionary
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.