Given a list of nested dictionary, write a Python program to create a Pandas dataframe using it. Let’s understand stepwise procedure to create Pandas Dataframe using list of nested dictionary.
Step #1: Creating a list of nested dictionary.
Step #2: Adding dict values to rows.
Step #3: Pivoting dataframe and assigning column names.
Below is the complete code:
Name Maths Physics Chemistry 0 Chunky Pandey 89 80 NaN 1 Paras Jain 90 99 97
- Python | Convert flattened dictionary into nested dictionary
- Python | Convert nested dictionary into flattened dictionary
- Python | Convert string List to Nested Character List
- Python | Convert a nested list into a flat list
- Python | Convert given list into nested list
- Python | Convert a list to dictionary
- Python | Convert a list of Tuples into Dictionary
- Python | Convert dictionary to list of tuples
- Python | Convert list of tuple into dictionary
- Make a Pandas DataFrame with two-dimensional list | Python
- Python | Convert list of tuples to dictionary value lists
- Create pandas dataframe from lists using dictionary
- Using dictionary to remap values in Pandas DataFrame columns
- Python | Check if a nested list is a subset of another nested list
- Python | Nested Dictionary
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : shubham_singh