A 3D Scatter Plot is a mathematical diagram, the most basic version of three-dimensional plotting used to display the properties of data as three variables of a dataset using the cartesian coordinates.To create a 3D Scatter plot, Matplotlib’s mplot3d toolkit is used to enable three dimensional plotting.Generally 3D scatter plot is created by using ax.scatter3D() the function of the matplotlib library which accepts a data sets of X, Y and Z to create the plot while the rest of the attributes of the function are the same as that of two dimensional scatter plot.
Example 1: Let’s create a basic 3D scatter plot using the ax.scatter3D() function.
Example 2 : For better understanding Let’s take another example.
- Python | Plotting scatter charts in excel sheet using XlsxWriter module
- Python Bokeh - Plotting a Scatter Plot on a Graph
- matplotlib.pyplot.scatter() in Python
- Matplotlib.axes.Axes.scatter() in Python
- Scatter plot using Plotly in Python
- 3D scatter plot using Plotly in Python
- 3D Scatter Plot using graph_objects Class in Plotly-Python
- Scatter plot in Plotly using graph_objects class
- Pair plots using Scatter matrix in Pandas
- 3D Wireframe plotting in Python using Matplotlib
- Python | Matplotlib Sub plotting using object oriented API
- Python | Matplotlib Graph plotting using object oriented API
- 3D Contour Plotting in Python using Matplotlib
- Plotting Histogram in Python using Matplotlib
- 3D Surface plotting in Python using Matplotlib
- Plotting cross-spectral density in Python using Matplotlib
- Plotting Various Sounds on Graphs using Python and Matplotlib
- Three-dimensional Plotting in Python using Matplotlib
- Python | Scatter in kivy
- plotly.express.scatter() function in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Krishna_Yadav