The purpose of this widget is to reassure the user that something is happening. It can operate in one of two modes –
In determinate mode, the widget shows an indicator that moves from beginning to end under program control.
In indeterminate mode, the widget is animated so the user will believe that something is in progress. In this mode, the indicator bounces back and forth between the ends of the widget.
widget_object = Progressbar(parent, **options)
Code #1 In determinate mode
Code #2: In indeterminate mode
- Python | Menu widget in Tkinter
- Python | PanedWindow Widget in Tkinter
- Tkinter | Adding style to the input text using ttk.Entry widget
- Python | Switch widget in Kivy
- Python | Slider widget in Kivy
- Python | Add image widget in Kivy
- Python | Slider widget using .kv file
- Python | BoxLayout widget in Kivy
- Python | Carousel Widget In Kivy
- Python | Spinner widget in kivy
- Python | Checkbox widget in Kivy
- Python | Popup widget in Kivy
- Python | Create Box Layout widget using .kv file
- Python | Spinner widget in Kivy using .kv file
- Python | Switch widget in Kivy using .kv file
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.