Kivy is a platform-independent GUI tool in Python. As it can be run on Android, IOS, linux and Windows etc. It is basically used to develop the Android application, but it does not mean that it can not be used on Desktops applications.
ProgressBar widget is used to visualize the progress of some task. Only the horizontal mode is currently supported: the vertical mode is not yet available. The progress bar has no interactive elements and is a display-only widget.
To work with the progressbar widget you must have to import it by the command:
from kivy.uix.progressbar import ProgressBar
The progress bar take takes two arguments:
1) max: Maximum value allowed for value. It is a Numericproperty and defaults to 100.
2) value: Current Value for the slider
Basic Approach: 1) import kivy 2) import kivyApp 3) import progressbar 4) import Boxlayout(according to need) 5) Set minimum version(optional) 6) Create Layout class: 7) Create App class 8) Create .kv file: 1) Add progress bar 2) Add label 3) Add canvas if you want as i did 8) return Layout/widget/Class(according to requirement) 9) Run an instance of the class
Implementation of the Approach:
- Python | Popup widget in Kivy using .kv file
- Python | Switch widget in Kivy using .kv file
- Python | Carousel Widget In Kivy using .kv file
- Python | Spinner widget in Kivy using .kv file
- Progressbar widget in Tkinter | Python
- Python | Switch widget in Kivy
- Python | Popup widget in Kivy
- Python | Progress Bar widget in kivy
- Python | Add image widget in Kivy
- Python | Spinner widget in kivy
- Python | Textinput widget in kivy
- Python | Scrollview widget in kivy
- Python | BoxLayout widget in Kivy
- Python | Slider widget in Kivy
- Python | Checkbox widget in Kivy
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.