Sometimes we just want a quick fast tool to really tell whats the current update, we just need a bare minimum of data. Web scrapping deals with taking some data from the web and then processing it and displaying the relevant content in a short and crisp manner.
What the code is doing ?
- First we are using Tkinter Library to make GUI required for our script
- We are using requests Library to get the data from the unofficial api
- Then we are displaying the data we need in this case its Total active cases: and confirmed cases
below is the implementation.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Build a COVID19 Vaccine Tracker Using Python
- Python | Create a GUI Marksheet using Tkinter
- Create a GUI to convert CSV file into excel file using Python
- Create First GUI Application using Python-Tkinter
- Create GUI for Downloading Youtube Video using Python
- Create Copy-Move GUI using Tkinter in Python
- Create a GUI for Weather Forecast using openweathermap API in Python
- Create a GUI to check Domain Availability using Tkinter
- Create a GUI to Get Domain Information Using Tkinter
- Create GUI to Web Scrape articles in Python
- Create a GUI to get Sunset and Sunrise time using Python.
- Create a GUI to search bank information with IFSC Code using Python
- Create a GUI to Extract information from VIN number Using Python
- Create a GUI to extract Lyrics from song Using Python
- Create a GUI to find the IP for Domain names using Python
- Python GUI - tkinter
- Python3 for GUI application | An Overview
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Distance-time GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python - Compound Interest GUI Calculator using Tkinter
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.