Tkinter is the standard GUI library for Python. Tkinter in Python comes with a lot of good widgets. Widgets are standard GUI elements, and the Label will also comes under this Widgets
Note: For more information, refer to Python GUI – tkinter
Tkinter Label is a widget that is used to implement display boxes where you can place text or images. The text displayed by this widget can be changed by the developer at any time you want. It is also used to perform tasks such as to underline the part of the text and span the text across multiple lines.
Setting the position of TKinter labels
We can use place() method to set the position of the TKinter labels.
Example 1: Placing label at the middle of the window
Example 2: Placing label at the lower left side of window
Example 3: Placing label at the upper right side of window
- PyQt5 QColorDialog - Setting border to the child labels present inside it
- PyQt5 - lower() method for Labels
- Tableau - Joining data files with inconsistent labels
- wxPython - Change labels using button
- Multiple Labels Using Convolutional Neural Networks
- Mahotas - Filtering Labels
- Mahotas - Getting Border of labels
- Multi-Label Image Classification - Prediction of image labels
- How to drop rows in Pandas DataFrame by index labels?
- Change the position of MessageBox - Tkinter
- Python | setting and retrieving values of Tkinter variable
- MoviePy Composite Video - Setting Position of Clip
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Slider Position
- Python VLC MediaPlayer - Setting Position
- PyQtGraph – Setting Position of Bar Graph
- PyQtGraph – Setting X & Y position of Bar Graph
- PyQtGraph – Setting Position of Error Bar Graph
- Python GUI - tkinter
- Python | askopenfile() function in Tkinter
- Python | Binding function in Tkinter
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.