Tkinter supports a variety of widgets to make GUI more and more attractive and functional. The PanedWindow widget is a geometry manager widget, which can contain one or more child widgets panes. The child widgets can be resized by the user, by moving separator lines sashes using the mouse.
Syntax: PanedWindow(master, **options)
master: parent widget or main Tk() object
options: which are passed in config method or directly in the constructor
PanedWindow can be used to implement common 2-panes or 3-panes but multiple panes can be used.
Code #1:PanedWindow with only two panes
Code #2: PanedWindow with multiple panes
- Progressbar widget in Tkinter | Python
- Python | Menu widget in Tkinter
- Tkinter | Adding style to the input text using ttk.Entry widget
- Python | Slider widget using .kv file
- Python | Checkbox widget in Kivy
- Python | Scrollview widget in kivy
- Python | Textinput widget in kivy
- Python | Add image widget in Kivy
- Python | BoxLayout widget in Kivy
- Python | Slider widget in Kivy
- Python | Carousel Widget In Kivy
- Python | Progress Bar widget in kivy
- Python | Spinner widget in kivy
- Python | Switch widget in Kivy
- Python | Popup widget in Kivy
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.