HTML full form
Initially, the HTML was released in the year of 1993 and developed by Tim Berners-Lee in 1990. Currently, the Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group (WHATWG) community working on the development of the HTML. The current HTML5 version has gained so much popularity because of its newly added features in it. All the website’s skeleton is made of HTML and each browser performs on that and makes that visible and user-friendly to the user.
HTML version release year:
HTML Structure: The structure of HTML document are given below:
Characteristics of HTML:
- Easy to understand: It is the most straightforward language you can say, very easy to grasp this language and easy to develop.
- Flexibility: This language is so much flexible that you can create whatever you want, a flexible way to design web pages along with the text.
- Linkable: You can make linkable text like users can connect from one page to another page or website through these characteristics.
- Limitless features: You can add videos, GIFs, pictures, or sound anything you want that will make the website more attractive and understandable.
- Support: You can use this language to display the documents on any platform like Windows, Linux, or Mac.
Advantages of HTML:
- HTML is easy to learn, easy to apply and it’s totally free you will just need a text editor and a browser.
- HTML is supported by all the browsers and it is the most friendly search engine.
- HTML can easily integrate with other languages and is easy to develop.
- It is the basic of all programming languages and the lightest language ever.
- In HTML, the display changes frequently depending on the window size or the device size making it comfortable to read by the user.
Disadvantages of HTML:
- HTML can be used to create only static Web-page, it can not create dynamic web-page.
- There is a lack of security in HTML.
- Creating a simple Web-page required so many tags.
- HTML language is not centralised i.e. all the web pages that are connected, you have to design them separately else need to use CSS.
- HTML becomes complex when you try to create a huge website.