The MathML <mglyph> tag in HTML5 is used to print non-standard symbols. It is used only for those characters or symbols that are not available on Unicode characters.
<mglyph src="pathe" alt="" width="value" height="value"/>
Attributes: This tag accepts some attributes which are listed below:
- alt: This attribute defines the alternative text describing the image if the image is not supported or path is incorrect.
- class|id|style: This attribute is used to hold the styles of the child elements.
- href: This attribute used to hold any hyperlink to a specified URL.
- mathbackground: This attribute holds the value of the math expressions background color.
- height: This attribute defines the height of the image.
- width: This attribute defines the width of the image.
- src: This attribute holds the image URL.
- valign: This attribute holds the vertical alignment base on the current base-line.
Below example illustrates the MathML <mglyph> tag in HTML5:
Supported Browsers: This tag is not supported by any browsers.