HTML | DOM Audio controls Property
The Audio controls property is used for setting or returning whether audio should display standard audio controls or not. The <audio> controls attribute is reflected by this property.
The audio controls included in the property are:
- Return the control property:
- Set the control property:
audioObject.controls = true|false
- true|false: It is used to specify whether an audio should have controls displayed, or not.
Below program illustrates the Audio controls Property:
Example: Enabling controls for audio.
- Before clicking the button:
- After clicking the button:
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by HTML | DOM Audio controls Property are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important Comcompetitivepetitve Programming concepts with the Web Design for Beginners | HTML course.