Effective ways to increase Traffic on your Website
There are two effective ways to increase traffic to your website –
- Paid Advertising
- Un-paid Advertising
Paid Advertising :
- Targeting long-tail Keywords – The first and most important way to increase traffic on your website is by targeting long-tail keywords because it gives a better chance of ranking higher for queries specific to the online products and services provided by the website.
- Hashtags in your Post – Putting hashtags in your posts helps in making your website more attractive and you are able to easily reach out to the customers. Hashtags help in getting more viewers on your website.
- Social Media – In today’s world, social media acts as a powerful weapon to make any website popular within a very short period of time. Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn are some of the most popular free marketing tools.
- Online Engagement – Online engagement is also important because regularly sharing all the content and giving feedback from time to time makes your website rank higher.
- E-mail Marketing – Sending out news posts regularly via e-mail also helps in generating more traffic on your website.
Unpaid Advertising :
- Display Advertising – Displaying ads on different websites helps in generating more traffic on your website.
- Retargeting – Retargeting is the form of digital marketing in which we target those peoples who have visited your website but have not bought your product and services. Targeting visitors via messages, e-mails results in generating more and more traffic on your website.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!