Django is a Python-based web framework that allows you to quickly create efficient web applications. It is also called batteries included framework because Django provides built-in features for everything including Django Admin Interface, default database – SQLlite3, etc. When you’re building a website, you always need a similar set of components: a way to handle user authentication (signing up, signing in, signing out), a management panel for your website, forms, a way to upload files, etc. Django gives you ready-made components to use and that too for rapid development.
Why Django Framework ?
- Excellent documentation and high scalability.
- Used by Top MNCs and Companies, such as Instagram, Disqus, Spotify, Youtube, Bitbucket, Dropbox, etc. and the list is never-ending.
- Easiest Framework to learn, rapid development and Batteries fully included.
- The last but not least reason to learn Django is Python, Python has huge library and features such as Web Scraping, Machine Learning, Image Processing, Scientific Computing, etc. One can integrate it all this with web application and do lots and lots of advance stuff.
VPS servers provide a foundational environment and set of capabilities for integrating Django apps with developer tools and APIs. With Hostinger VPS services, you have greater flexibility and control over your hosting environment, and you get far more value for your money.
Hostinger offers VPS templates with the most popular frameworks and CMS preinstalled. Applications built with Node.js, Django, Rails, WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal can be chosen and launched quickly.
4 active plans with prices ranging from ₹499/mo to ₹1829/mo :
These are designed to satisfy various needs. The KVM2 plan is the most affordable and well-liked by users of lightweight apps.
Full root access, support for many operating systems, excellent performance, improved security and backup, one-click application, and scalability are features of Hostinger’s VPS service.
Recent Articles on Django !!
Prerequisites to learn Django
Django is a framework based on Python. You have good knowledge about python.
- Understanding of syntax of python is needed before learning of Django.
- Understanding of importing and exporting modules is required in the project development phase.
- To access the data, images or any kind of data, You have know about the python path concepts.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented concepts are important for the projects so that you can bind up the similar data into a class and access it through objects. It reduces the code which is repeating.
- Knowledge about data Structures Tuple and List are important , It represents the structure of data.
FAQs on Django Tutorial
Q.1 What are the Features of Django ?
- Versatile which allows us to develop any kind of web page.
- It is scalable
- It is extremely fast.
- Secure thereby helping developers.
- It comes along with content administrations, authentications.
Q.2 What is Django Architecture ?
Django is based on MVT(Model View Template architecture) which is based on the MVC(Model View Controller architecture). The common difference between them is that Django take care of controller part.
Q.3 What is the difference between Flask and Django ?
|Supports large projects.
||Supports smaller projects.
|Templates, Admin and ORM is built-in.
||Templates, Admin and ORM requires to be installed.
|Not easy to as compare to Flask.
||It is easy to learn.
|Complete Web development no need any third party tools.
||User can choose any third party tools according to their needs.
|Does not support visual debugging.
||Supports visual debugging.
|Inbuilt bootstrapping tool .
||Bootstrapping tools are not available.
Q.4 Name some companies that uses Django ?
Instagram, DISCUS, Mozilla Firefox, Youtube, Instagram, Reddit etc. are using Django framework.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!