Prerequisite – Django Introduction and Installation
When to Use Django and Why ?
After getting to know the basics of Python, one should know when to use Django and why?
Django is a high-level python based web framework which allows you to quickly create web application without all of the installation or dependency problems that you normally will find with other frameworks.
One should be using Django for web development in the following cases:
- For developing a Web Application or API Backend
- For Rapid Development of some web application
- Deploying the application Fast and Scaling it according to your needs
- A Perfect ORM for working with database instead of database queries
- To develop a secure single page application for either retrieveing data or posting data
|Open Source||NoSQL Databases||Open Source||Great Community||Modularity||Powerful|
|Easy to Learn||Mongoose||Dependency Injection||MVT Based||Organized||Stability|
|Batteries Included Framework||Dynamic Front End||MVC|
Also check –
Companies using Django:
- Mozilla Firefox
Django is a rapid web development framework and if you want to get your application built fast within a few days, there is no better framework than Django Web Framework. Django gives all the features included, also called as “Batteries Included Framework”. It has a built-in admin interface which makes easy to work with it.
- Comparison of Java with other programming languages
- Comparison of Python with Other Programming Languages
- How to use Django Field Choices ?
- Use of nonlocal vs use of global keyword in Python
- Chaining comparison operators in Python
- Python | Data Comparison and Selection in Pandas
- Python | Excel File Comparison
- Python Object Comparison : "is" vs "=="
- Python | Tkinter ttk.Checkbutton and comparison with simple Checkbutton
- Python2 vs Python3 | Syntax and performance Comparison
- Python | Find Hotel Prices using Hotel price comparison API
- Python | Consecutive String Comparison
- Comparison between Lists and Array in Python
- Python - Similar characters Strings comparison
- Python | Introduction to Web development using Flask
- Introduction to pyglet library for game development in Python
- Top 10 Programming Languages for Blockchain Development
- Kivy - Python Framework for Mobile App development
- Handling Ajax request in Django
- Django Introduction and Installation
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : NaveenArora