When to Use Django? Comparison with other Development Stacks
Prerequisite – Django Introduction and Installation
When to Use Django and Why?
After getting to know the basics of Python, one should know when to use Django and why?
Django is a high-level python based web framework which allows you to quickly create web applications without all of the installation or dependency problems that you normally will find with other frameworks.
One should be using Django for web development in the following cases:
- For developing a Web Application or API Backend
- For Rapid Development of some web application
- Deploying the application Fast and Scaling it according to your needs
- A Perfect ORM for working with databases instead of database queries
- To develop a secure single-page application for either retrieving data or posting data.
|Open Source||NoSQL Databases||Open Source|
|Easy to Learn||Mongoose||Dependency Injection|
|Batteries Included Framework||Dynamic Front End||MVC|
Also check –
Companies using Django:
- Mozilla Firefox
Django is a rapid web development framework and if you want to get your application built fast within a few days, there is no better framework than Django Web Framework. Django gives all the features included, also called “Batteries Included Framework”. It has a built-in admin interface which makes it easy to work with it.