Django by default provides an authentication system configuration. User objects are the core of the authentication system.today we will implement Django’s authentication system.
Modules required :
- django : django install
- crispy_forms :
pip install --upgrade django-crispy-forms
Basic setup :
Start a project by the following command –
django-admin startproject project
Change directory too project –
Start the server- Start the server by typing following command in terminal –
python manage.py runserver
To check whether the server is running or not go to a web browser and enter http://127.0.0.1:8000/ as URL.
Now stop the server by pressing
Let’s create an app now called the “user”.
python manage.py startapp user
Goto user/ folder by doing: cd user and create a folder templates with files index.html, login.html, Email.html, register.html files.
Open the project folder using a text editor. The directory structure should look like this :
Now add the “user” app and “crispty_form” in your todo_site in settings.py,
CRISPY_TEMPLATE_PACK = 'bootstrap3'
at last of settings.py
configure email settings in setting.py:
place your email and password here.
Edit urls.py file in project :
urls.py in user :
Edit views.py in user :
Configure your email here.
Now create a
forms.py in user :
Navigate to templates/user/ and edit files :
Make migrations and migrate it.
python manage.py makemigrations python manage.py migrate
Now you can run the server to see your app.
python manage.py runserver
- Program to display Astrological sign or Zodiac sign for given date of birth
- Setup Sending Email in Django Project
- Login Application and Validating info using Kivy GUI and Pandas in Python
- Login and Registration Project Using Flask and MySQL
- Facebook Login using Python
- How to access popup login window in selenium using Python
- Create MySQL Database Login Page in Python using Tkinter
- Gmail Login using Python Selenium
- Python Easy-Login Module
- Python | Counting sign change in list containing Positive and Negative Integers
- Python | Reverse sign of each element in given list
- numpy.sign() in Python
- Python - tensorflow.math.sign()
- OpenCV and Keras | Traffic Sign Classification for Self-Driving Car
- Extracting email addresses using regular expressions in Python
- Python program to extract Email-id from URL text file
- Check if email address valid or not in Python
- Python | Get email alert when the website is up
- Python PRAW – Checking whether a redditor has verified their email or not
- Python - Extract domain name from Email address
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.