Given the edge of the dodecahedron calculate its Volume. Volume is the amount of the space which the shapes takes up.
A dodecahedron is a 3-dimensional figure made up of 12 faces, or flat sides. All of the faces are pentagons of the same size.The word ‘dodecahedron’ comes from the Greek words dodeca (‘twelve’) and hedron (‘faces’).
Volume = (15 + 7√5)*e3/4
Where e is length of an edge.
Input : side = 4 Output : 490.44 Input : side = 9 Output : 5586.41
Volume of dodecahedron = 490.44
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Program to calculate volume of Octahedron
- Program to calculate volume of Ellipsoid
- Calculate Volume and Surface area Of Sphere
- Calculate volume and surface area of a cone
- Program to calculate area and volume of a Tetrahedron
- Calculate volume and surface area of Torus
- Program to calculate Volume and Surface area of Hemisphere
- Calculate Volume, Curved Surface Area and Total Surface Area Of Cylinder
- Program for Surface area of Dodecahedron
- Program for volume of Pyramid
- Maximize volume of cuboid with given sum of sides
- Volume of cube using its space diagonal
- Find the volume of rectangular right wedge
- Program to find the Area and Volume of Icosahedron
- Program to find the Volume of a Triangular Prism
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cube
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cuboid
- Surface Area and Volume of Hexagonal Prism
- Volume of biggest sphere within a right circular cylinder
- Volume of largest right circular cylinder within a Sphere
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m