Calculate volume and surface area of a hemisphere.
In geometry, it is an exact half of a sphere. We can find many of the real life examples of the hemispheres such as our planet Earth can be divided into two hemisphere the southern & northern hemispheres.
Volume of Hemisphere : Volume of a Hemisphere is nothing but the amount of space occupied by the hemisphere. It is also defined as the quantity of three dimensional space enclosed by the boundary of the Hemisphere.
Surface area : The number of square units that will exactly cover the surface of a hemisphere.
surface area =
Input : Radius = 7 Output : Volume = 718.378 Surface Area = 307.876 Input : Radius = 11 Output : Volume = 2787.64 Surface Area = 760.265
Volume = 2787.64 Surface Area = 760.265
- Calculate Volume, Curved Surface Area and Total Surface Area Of Cylinder
- Calculate volume and surface area of a cone
- Calculate volume and surface area of Torus
- Calculate Volume and Surface area Of Sphere
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cuboid
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cube
- Program for Volume and Surface area of Frustum of Cone
- Program to find volume and surface area of pentagonal prism
- Program to calculate the Surface Area of a Triangular Prism
- Program to calculate area and volume of a Tetrahedron
- Surface Area and Volume of Hexagonal Prism
- Program for Surface area of Dodecahedron
- Program for Surface Area of Octahedron
- Program to calculate volume of Ellipsoid
- Program to calculate volume of Octahedron
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m