Given slant height, height and radius of a cone, we have to calculate the volume and surface area of the cone.
Cone is a three dimensional geometric shape. It consists of a base having the shape of a circle and a curved side (the lateral surface) ending up in a tip called the apex or vertex.
The volume of a cone is given by the formula –
volume = 1/3(pi * r * r * h)
where r is the radius of the circular base, and h is the height (the perpendicular distance from the base to the vertex).
The surface area of a cone is given by the formula –
area = pi * r * s + pi * r^2
Where r is the radius of the circular base, and s is the slant height of the cone.
Input : radius = 5 slant_height = 13 height = 12 Output : Volume Of Cone = 314.159 Surface Area Of Cone = 282.743 Input : radius = 6 slant_height = 10 height = 8 Output : Volume Of Cone = 301.593 Surface Area Of Cone = 301.593
Volume Of Cone : 314.159 Surface Area Of Cone : 282.743
- Calculate Volume, Curved Surface Area and Total Surface Area Of Cylinder
- Program for Volume and Surface area of Frustum of Cone
- Calculate Volume and Surface area Of Sphere
- Calculate volume and surface area of Torus
- Program to calculate Volume and Surface area of Hemisphere
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cuboid
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cube
- Surface Area and Volume of Hexagonal Prism
- Program to find volume and surface area of pentagonal prism
- Program to calculate the Surface Area of a Triangular Prism
- Program to calculate area and volume of a Tetrahedron
- Calculate Volume of Dodecahedron
- Program to calculate volume of Octahedron
- Program to calculate volume of Ellipsoid
- Program for Surface area of Dodecahedron
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m