Given two coordinates of a line starting is (x1,y1) and ending is (x2,y2) find out the mid-point of a line.
Input : x1 = –1, y1 = 2, x2 = 3, y2 = –6 Output : 1,–2 Input : x1 = 6.4, y1 = 3 x2 = –10.7, y2 = 4 Output : –2.15, 3.5
The Midpoint Formula: The midpoint of two points, (x1, y2) and (x2, y2) is the point M found by the following formula: M = ((x1+x2)/2 , (y1+y2)/2)
1 , -2
- Program to find slope of a line
- Program to find line passing through 2 Points
- Find the other end point of a line with given one end and mid
- Find points at a given distance on a line of given slope
- Find foot of perpendicular from a point in 2 D plane to a Line
- Find an Integer point on a line segment with given two ends
- Find Partition Line such that sum of values on left and right is equal
- Given n line segments, find if any two segments intersect
- Slope of the line parallel to the line with the given slope
- Program to find sum of 1 + x/2! + x^2/3! +...+x^n/(n+1)!
- Program to find the sum of the series 1 + x + x^2+ x^3+ .. + x^n
- Program to find LCM of 2 numbers without using GCD
- Program to find the sum of a Series 1/1! + 2/2! + 3/3! + 4/4! +.......+ n/n!
- Program to find the sum of a Series (1*1) + (2*2) + (3*3) + (4*4) + (5*5) + ... + (n*n)
- Program to find sum of series 1 + 1/2 + 1/3 + 1/4 + .. + 1/n
Improved By : jit_t