Given two same length strings str1 and str2 consisting of lowercase English alphabets, the task is to find the Mid-Alphabet for each index of the given pair of Strings.
Input: str1 = “abcd”, str2 = “cdef”
b is mid of a and c
c is mid of b and d
d is mid of c and e
e is mid of e and f
Input: str1 = “akzbqzgw”, str2 = “efhctcsz”
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Time Complexity: , where N is the length of the String.
- A Program to check if strings are rotations of each other or not
- Given a string, find its first non-repeating character
- Find the smallest window in a string containing all characters of another string
- Check whether two strings are anagram of each other
- Print all interleavings of given two strings
- Interleaving of two given strings with no common characters
- Given a number, find the next smallest palindrome
- Find if a string is interleaved of two other strings | DP-33
- Find the first non-repeating character from a stream of characters
- Find Excel column name from a given column number
- Given a sorted dictionary of an alien language, find order of characters
- Find if an array of strings can be chained to form a circle | Set 1
- Given two strings, find if first string is a subsequence of second
- Print all possible strings that can be made by placing spaces
- Find if a given string can be represented from a substring by iterating the substring “n” times
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.